A hugely exciting FinTech company with substantial growth plans and investment is now looking to recruit a PR Manager to help raise their profile in the UK and to help launch a variety of new product areas in 2019. This role will be integral in shaping the companies identity across B2C and B2B channels.
What will you be doing?
- You will be tasked with planning and launching a number of exciting products to the UK consumer media and ensure they achieve significant cut through via the launch.
- During the launch phase you will also be responsible for telling their story; their mission, who they are for and the founders.
- On a day to day basis, you will focus on devising and executing the launch strategy for the new products.
What skills do you need?
- Experience of a technology business, either in-house or agency side at a mid to senior level.
- Strong track record of outstanding media placements and storytelling with journalists with specific examples. Launch campaigns a bonus.
- A thorough understanding of how PR ‘works’ in the real world.
- Experience working directly with journalists and a black book of contacts that you can rely on.
- Excellent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate complex/dry subject matter in a simple and compelling way.
- Confident and high energy, quick. You need to be ‘on it’.
- Be a highly passionate, self starting individual. You are someone who builds relationships and rapport effortlessly.
- Experience in a start-up business running PR/communications.
- A strong track record launching new financial products.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry.
If you believe you have the required skills and want to work for one of the most exciting FinTech brands in London then please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com