Leading online lifestyle business are searching for an ambitious PR Manager to join them and work across the UK & Australian markets.
Bringing people together, making meaningful connections.
A leading online / ecommerce brand – focusing on consumer campaigns and driving authenticity in content and engagement across territories. The brand launched several years ago within the US market and has since grown to be leading global player within its sector. Currently they have over 5 million members worldwide.
Looking for an ambitious expert to join a busy team, driving innovative PR programmes that further establish the brand as a household name in both the UK and Australian markets.
Reporting to the Head of International PR & Communication – this role will be responsible for driving brand awareness with a key focus on the Australian market.
You’ll have a red-hot contract book and solid experience not only selling in stories but devising PR campaigns and delivering them with enthusiasm and confidence.
You’ll be looking after a range of responsibilities from press office, helping manage PR agencies, editing press releases and data led reports as well as coming up with idea for national and regional campaigns.
- Manage the brand in-house Australian press office day to day – liaising with our PR agencies in the UK & AUS
- Support the Head of International PR in forward planning annual campaigns
- Deliver partnerships with leading brands
- Drive a media relations programme to ensure PR coverage is achieved
- Build community platforms for the brand
- 5 years experience
- PR & Communications experience
- Australian experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of managing media contacts and partnerships
- Consumer experience
The client will look to pay up to £45k for the right candidate
For more information please touch base with Sam @ Native Gravity