Product Development Manager (eCommerce)/ London/ Circa £50k/ eCommerce
Product Development Manager (eCommerce)
An opportunity has arisen with a a specialist online print-based eCommerce company for a Product Development Manager to join their established marketing team. You will be responsible for priduct development, product launches, and product communications. This is a broad hands-on role and is well suited to an ambitious self-starter.
What will you be doing?
- Shape the print product roadmap
- Extensively research the market by attending relevant exhibitions, industry events and building connections to seek out new opportunities of growth for the business
- Maintain regular contact with Production teams
- Additionally, review potential partner relationships for product
- Working with Production to identify improvements and enhancements to existing products and services
Product performance monitoring
- Managing a defined product portfolio, with regular monitoring and reporting of product sales behaviour and KPIs
- Use results from analysis to understand customer use and buyer personas
- Research competitor offerings and comparable products and report on this to senior management.
- Working closely with Production, Development and UX to ensure the best customer journey and maximising conversions
- Contributing to a product launch plan aligned to product commercial expectations and KPI
- Influencing UX and Development/ Engineering on product specification, reporting requirements, positioning, pricing
Product Championship and Communication
- Be an active member of the Product-Marketing team sharing customer feedback, knowledge and insights
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, using internal and external resources
What skills do you need?
Demonstrable print product marketing and management experience
Experience of leading successful product launches
Time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
Excellent use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar applications
Experience of working with UX and UI resource
University degree (or equivalent) in business development/marketing
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Alex Frohlick at firstname.lastname@example.org