Product Marketing Manager – Software Games
London – a creative hub
About the Company
This independent gaming company already have a great name in the marketplace with a huge community of followers. They already have many award-winning games and are presently going through double digit growth including expansion of offices and investment in new games fostered by creativity and new ideas. With an international footprint, they have big ideas and huge ambitions to continue this journey of excitement. They are presently in the midst of a huge development of an MMO game.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and delivering campaigns and initiatives directly to gamers through all channels and on multiple platforms to achieve business targets within agreed budgets.
- Work with the commercial and marketing teams to perform market research and analysis
- Ensure the right tools are in place to execute and measure campaigns
- Report and track product and campaign performance using analytics data
- Create and implement impactful, effective, and innovative product marketing campaigns from pre-release to launch and throughout the product lifecycle
- Direct and coordinate internal resource and external resource for promotional activity in line with commercial goals
- Work with development teams to understand and identify marketing content in the product roadmaps, communicating relevant information
Build marketing collateral to support, reflect and enhance the broader brand and values to key stakeholders and audiences
- You will have a real passion for the gaming industry and love all things games related.
- You must have relevant experience in product marketing
- You will be able to demonstrate working with developers and show understanding of all things tech related.