My client, a rapidly accelerating startup based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Programmatic Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a display advertising agency that optimises website revenue streams across multiple technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the Account Management of their current clients and supporting the team on new publisher implementation.
- You will ensure success of current running business, delivering first class client service in order to exceed client expectations.
- This opportunity will give you exposure to working in a fast paced digital business who are at the forefront of programmatic, data and innovation.
- Main point of contact for clients and dealing with any client requirements in a timely manner, and driving the day to day relationship.
- Manage a book of business consisting of publisher accounts and media groups.
- Monitoring performance and delivery against client objectives.
- Lead quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with clients that result in continuous on-going activity.
- Developing strategy and future roadmaps that will develop the client partnership whilst maximising the opportunity to increase share of revenues.
- Monitor and track customer activity through Salesforce, Asana and other channels
- Manage on-boarding process of new publishers within book of business from internal and external perspective.
- Acknowledge, respond and resolve client requests in a timely manner.
- Understand the product offering and be able to communicate this to clients in a clear and concise manner.
What skills do you need?
- Technical experience of programmatic display advertising and the overall digital landscape.
- Client management experience, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables within tight deadlines.
- Track record of success in providing exceptional client servicing.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a client service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate performance analytics at differing levels of understanding.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with ability to overcome challenges and deliver solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is desirable
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Account Management in Digital advertising
If you think you have the skills and want to work in Surrey then please contact me at email@example.com