I am currently working with one of the most globally recognised Lifestyle and e-commerce companies on an exciting SEM Manager position. The role is responsible for driving mobile and social media advertising campaigns across the companies brands in Europe. This role is based in Paris and you must be able to speak both French and English.
What will you be doing?
- Manage multi-million Euro budget across Europe
- Report performance daily / weekly / monthly to the Head of Search
- Creation, implementation, analysis, optimisation and management of search, app and display marketing campaigns
- Collect and analyse campaign data, synthesise results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Produce daily, weekly month-end campaign performance reports and creatives, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Develop and execute campaign tests to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners
What skills do you need?
- Excellent numerical skills, ability to clean, analyse and present data to drive actionable insights
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Excellent excel skills for campaign set-up, cost reporting & analysis (pivot tables & data representation – trend charts / tables…)
- Good knowledge of campaign tools – creative tools, landing page A/B testing, tracking software, bid-managers etc.
- Experience and knowledge of digital B2C business
- Extensive experience of metrics oriented reporting (KPIs + different conversion metric)
- English and French languages are a necessity