Award-winning US based PR agency with a London office is searching for an established SAM or new AD to join their fantastic UK team.
A forward thinking, innovative agency which is well known for its food & drink / FMCG portfolio and works with some of the largest and most exciting brands both in the UK and Globally.
The UK part of the agency works across influencer, events, social, marketing and communications and are always pushing the boundaries for their clients.
Based in London, within an open working space amongst other creative agencies you'll be working with such a fantastic, driven and collaborative team.
The agency are searching for an ambitious and accomplished Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join them and work across a portfolio of high-profile global businesses as well as supporting the directors on new business opportunities.
You'll complement the core team and lead on PR & Events programming for the agency's top food & drink client. A fantastic account lead, you'll have experience across PR (with great contacts), experience across event strategy and execution and be a brilliant sharp minded creative.
You'll also work closely with the junior team and be a key membership of staff to drive their ideas and ambitions.
- 4-5yrs consumer/FMCG PR background, from an agency.
- Previous experience working at the Senior Account Manager/ Account Director level.
- A passion for food + drink is a must.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in media and influencer relations, from media strategy to execution, to delivering coverage in today’s modern media landscape.
- Proven media connections.
- Event ideation + execution experience including managing partners and vendors.
- Talent for content generation and a solid understanding of how to amplify content across traditional and social platforms.
- Experience in building influencer marketing campaigns
For more information please contact Sam @ Native Gravity.