Senior Account Manager
London, Hybrid working
Award winning fast growth digital and marketing agency
Working in a face-paced environment and across a global remit we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work closely with a brand leader in the FMCG/ Drinks market.
The role will be responsible for planning and account management of all creative work, the onsite team and building strong client relationships.
You will understand marketing strategy including email marketing and CRM and work collaboratively with clients and brands being part of something new and dynamic.
Based in London you will be responsible for managing projects and running the creative and studio team and well as line management of the on-site team.
You will Interpret client briefs, manage timelines and liaise with internal teams, supporting the Account Director.
You will grow the account, increasing its revenue and developing client relationships.
- At least 3 years in an agency environment/FMCG
- Experience in digital/ data and CRM/ email marketing
- Ability to manage and develop junior team members
- Proactively organise and influence clients whilst building strong and effective working relationships
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Project management and organization.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.