I have an opportunity for a Senior Campaign Operations Manager to join an exciting online and consumer service brand. The position can be based in Portsmouth. Hybrid office/ home working is on offer. Salary up to £57k + bonus + healthy benefits package.
To focus on the primary business metrics of reducing member churn, increasing revenue and NPS by leading the implementation and use of the CRM technology platform and the reporting and analysis at a member, campaign and business level.
You will be an experienced online B2B email and sms marketer. Passionate about creating multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads, grow and improve member retention. Someone who is high-impact and can collaborate with colleagues around the business and build best-in-class automated marketing campaigns.
The role has two key facets;
- Someone who can build, master and create best in class automated CRM campaigns and drive a team forward in marketing automation best practice
- Someone who can own the reporting and performance at an overall CRM level so we can manage the overall member experience
- Person who understand CRM systems. Improve technology and programmes
- Understand APIs and data structures.
- Work with data specialist, make sure that the marketing operates in a way it should
- Reporting and analytically minded. Help analyse and interpret.
- Not the person who send emails, more the person behind the scenes
- Salesforce understanding would be beneficial – the art of possible.
- Go to point between marketing and Tech for any tech stack that touch bases marketing.