One of London’s leading property services groups is currently looking to recruit a Senior CRM Executive. You will be responsible for data management and email marketing programmes across the group. The role includes overseeing reporting, data processes, optimisation, relationship management, campaign and project management, budget management and analysis and content sourcing.
What will you be doing?
- Manage data feeds and database
- Data management across all channels (email, direct mail and any future requirements) including preparing reporting for senior stakeholders across the business
- Help scope, implement and maintain processes and systems to ensure GDPR compliance
- Responsibility for email programmes, including segmentation and content, reporting, recommendations for improvement
- Driving projects forward to ensure they are delivered on time and scoped appropriately, considering other marketing programme timings and elements
- Maintain email content calendar and aid in the email design
- Artwork, build templates, test and deploy emails utilising provider software
- Brief and manage external agencies in regard to content for emails and landing pages on the company website
- Briefing and overseeing creative development with agencies of relevant campaign elements through to fulfillment and tracking
- Taking the project management lead position when working with other team members on projects that require data expertise where required
- Post campaign reporting
What skills do you need?
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions based on your analysis
- Ability to deal with difficult personalities and pressured situations
- Degree education (desirable)
- Knowledgeable in HTML for email, design and usability
- Experian CCMP software (desirable)
- Experience within the property market would be of huge benefit