Senior Data Analyst
Flexible/ hybrid working
A global and fast growing digital & marketing agency with a unique model which has given them rapid growth over the past years.
Are you interested in working with one of the biggest sports brands on the planet? Join this growing agency led data team to embed analytics and insight into the heart of their creative work.
- Define and deliver analytical work across a range of channels including CRM, DCO, social, eComm and other performance channels, with a specific emphasis on creative insight
- Deliver BI / dashboarding solutions for our work to ensure a connected, insightful view on creative performance
- Utilise data from various sources – social, SEO, panel and industry data – to build an integrated view of audiences and their needs, behaviours and attitudes to inform content strategy
- Using social listening tools to track better understand audiences, cultural themes and sentiment as well as identify emerging trends
- Design test hypotheses on our audiences and creative work to ensure we continually learn and optimise our strategy
- At least 3 years+ agency experience
- Expert using social and audience platforms such as Brand watch, Global Web Index, Audience
- Strong data visualisation skills, using platforms such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau
- Experienced user of the likes of R, Python, Alteryx, SQL, Google Big Query
- Varied background in Digital Analytics practices including web, social, CRM and DCO
- Some exposure to consumer audience sectors including sports, ecommerce, retail, lifestyle or similar would be useful