Senior Data Strategist
London/ Hybrid/ flexible working
£75k plus benefits
Fast growing & dynamic marketing, digital, design & build agency who have some of the worlds most iconic brand portfolio.
My client is seeking an experienced data strategist to join an expanding team and working with world class brands including sport & lifestyle. You’ll be a well-rounded data practitioner, leading projects spanning Digital, Social & CRM with a strong focus of behaviour and effectiveness, as well as the consumer journeys and content that power them.
- Strong background in web and social:
- Web – experience in journey analytics, tagging and implementation, platforms such as GA & Adobe
- Social – exposure to both paid and organic as well as platforms such as Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr
- Testing & Optimisation – tools such as Optimizely/ Google Optimize, Hotjar / Crazy Egg
- An active interest in behavioural science approaches and techniques – and how this can be delivered through data
- Previous exposure to Marketing Automation / Campaign Management / ESP tools