This integrated communications agency is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager to join their digital client service team to help drive client businesses and provide best-in-class social and digital marketing.
This role sits alongside the production and creative teams, delivering campaigns ensuring projects run smoothly (correct messaging, branding, media etc.) The ideal candidate is at the cutting edge of digital technology and social platforms with proven experience in leveraging these tools to create deeper relationships with consumers. You will join a team of highly talented individuals to work on some of the agency’s biggest accounts.
You will manage the day to day social, marketing and advertising campaigns, developing digital, social and influencer strategy. You will need the following experience/abilities:
- Client relationships management for digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of running campaigns within budget and deadlines
- Generate campaign reports and performance analysis using analytic tools
- Understand and support with budget process for accounts, pipeline, proposals
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients
Experience of paid social activation is a benefit but is not essential. This is a chance to be part of a collaborative, high-performing team working on large projects and high-profile global clients.