I am working with a very exciting company in the app and edu-tech space who are currently recruiting a Senior Digital Marketing Executive. Their latest project is an app to help children learn and develop through educational games, videos and books.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the direction and management of their marketing campaigns, with a focus on acquisition of new subscribers.
- You will create innovative campaigns and devise new strategies to appeal to their core market of young families using a variety of channels.
- You will work on customer retention and utilise A/B testing and user feedback to streamline your ideas.
- You need to have a solid grasp of all stages of the marketing funnel and an understanding of a customers’ values and priorities.
What skills will you need?
- Experience in devising and running ad campaigns, through social ads, email lists and content marketing.
- Performance Marketing experience.
- Demonstrable influence on customer acquisition and retention.
- Experience working for a subscription-based business, ideally within the technology, media, or education sectors would be preferable.