One of the worlds most recognisable Edu-Tech/Membership companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager. The role is responsible for developing, managing, owning and implementing the global acquisition, progression and retention strategies of their customers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, own and provide leadership of the acquisition, progression and retention strategies globally.
- Work with local market teams, to ensure a consistent and market responsive approach to the execution of global acquisition, progression and retention strategies.
- Drive the development of new and innovative platforms and services to improve the quality and effectiveness of the MA student value proposition.
- Oversee and manage the planning and execution of acquisition, progression and retention campaigns, programmes and initiatives.
- Establish the Acquisition & Progression marketing team as a centre of excellence in the ownership and execution of global customer marketing strategies.
- Work across the organisational matrix structure, collaborating with and influencing business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of marketing strategies and achievement of business objectives.
- Manage the Acquisition & Progression marketing budget.
- Manage performance and lead a team of three direct reports, providing coaching and professional development opportunities.
What skills do you need?
- Extensive experience working across the digital marketing mix
- Excellent people skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Sound understanding of key trends and areas of innovation which influence the way a company interacts and engages with its external customers, internal stakeholders and audiences (digital marketing, new technology, Marketing Automation, CRM, agile working practices, data and analytical tools)
- Experience in owning and managing multiple projects, with strong attention to detail
- Strong personal and team management skills and the ability to prioritise work based on the business needs
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate insight, knowledge and analysis into long term plans and translate ideas into action
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing experience
- B2C, B2B2C marketing