Senior Marketing Executive – CRM/ Sport
Competitive salary plus benefits
Working for a world class sports brand you will be supporting the headline strategy to double their current Global audience. Reporting into the Senior manager – Campaigns, you will be using effective and advanced CRM strategies and working with the wider team, agencies to ensure maximum optimisation. This is a newly created role and strategy is to lead CRM campaigns using new technology to execute, plan and test to maximise performance. There is also a focus on email marketing and how to improve overall engagement.
- Someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced culture and environment.
- Strong preference for someone from a large/ global brand who has already delivered in a similar role – CRM specialist. 2 years minimum.
- Sports industry experience would be a bonus but not essential
- Highly analytical, data savvy and comfortable with complex segmentation and testing
- Strong previous email marketing experience is important
- Prior experience of the Adobe campaign product is a must
- Someone with previous experience of building out new CRM strategies or supporting building a team from inception would be a big advantage.
- Prior experience with AI/ Machine learning would be a bonus