One of our key tech clients is currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to work across a variety of channels across content creation, email marketing, and PR. Working with this entertainment tech brand as a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be on the team responsible for the creation and management, of multichannel campaigns and projects.
What will you be doing?
- Content writing: Write compelling copy for emails, newsletters, award submissions, social media channels, product communications and featured news
- Email: Managing the written and visual content, as well as global scheduling of email campaigns via Marketing Automation system. Inclusive of monthly newsletters, lead generation campaigns and product promotion.
- PR: Assist in the briefing, managing and reporting on PR agency
- Showcases / Case Studies: Working with partner networks and creative user community to develop content on projects and shows
- Social Media: Daily posting and management across multiple social media channels. Usage of scheduling and reporting tool
- Reporting and Analytics: Deliver and monitor the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Brand: Ensure key messages and branding is maintained throughout all communication channels
- Events: Support events as required
- Website: Support the updating of website with relevant content, partner information, showcases, news and more.
What skills do you need?
- A marketing professional with great writing ability, technically astute, ambitious and great people skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and under pressure. Managing own time effectively and a self starter.
- Ability to build successful, trusting, working relationships with external partners & customers.
- Easily digest, understand and articulate technical concepts, and produce excellent creative copy within tight time parameters.
- A passion for content writing, marketing and an interest in technology and the industry in general.
- Manage external suppliers effectively, both domestically and internationally and work within given budgets.
- Hands-on experience with content management via CMS (eg Umbraco, WordPress, SiteCore).
- Strong social media management experience (eg Hootsuite, Social Studio, TweetDeck, Sprout Social).
- Experience of using a Marketing Automation System (eg Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Personable and a strong team player, flexible, self-starter, unflappable and durable.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, organising and prioritising.