A global music events technology company is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to their growing team. The company has offices across the globe and they are responsible for developing world leading content and visual technology products. You will be responsible for managing and producing both digital and offline campaigns.
What will you be doing?:
- Managing website, developing new content and campaign landing pages.
- Help deliver marketing campaigns for companies products and services across all digital channels and print.
- Creation of monthly newsletters and email campaigns including written and visual content.
- Help deliver and monitor effectiveness of the company’s marketing efforts through monthly reporting and analytics.
- Ensure key messages and branding is maintained throughout all communication
- Help to manage print and digital advertising in industry publications, working with external design resource.
What skills will you need?:
- A marketing professional with creative flair, ambitious and great people skills.
- Ability to easily understand and articulate technical concepts, and produce excellent creative copy within tight time parameters.
- Confidence with digital marketing best practice across website, email marketing, etc.
- Experience in content management via CMS, and knowledge of Google Analytic and SEO best practice.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
If this role is of interest please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org