One of the worlds most recognised Events and Festival companies is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to lead one of their most illustrious European events. You will be responsible for creating and managing the brand, customer, strategy and communication plan from inception through to world-class execution.
What will you be doing?
- Ownership of the events European marketing plan, designed to deliver revenue, customer volume and engagement.
- Own the customer experience and all relevant marketing touch-points, from the website to advertising (email, digital, social media etc.) to on-site experiences.
- Deliver customer segmentation and marketing strategy based on strong understanding of the business and customer drivers, both delegates and sponsors.
- Deliver bold and brilliant creative marketing communications that work hard across bought, owned and earned media.
- Lead and constantly improve customer knowledge (data and insight) management: champion of Salesforce, data modelling, segmentation and targeting.
What skills do you need?
- Min 5 years’ marketing experience.
- Experience of working in an events company may be an advantage but is far from essential.
- Knowledge of and interest in the FinTech market.
- Strong track record of successful brand marketing - including brand and creative development, CRM, digital content marketing, PR.
- Experience of working with creative, digital and automation teams, in-house or in-agency.
- Experience in B2B lead generation, scoring and nurture, marketing automation and Salesforce is desirable.
- Experience of line management is essential.