Senior Product Marketing Manager – New York
Up to $150k depending on experience.
A high growth and significantly backed technology company which has recently received an additional investment funding to support its next round of growth, having doubled its headcount internationally over the past year.
This software company is seeking a senior product marketing person to join the team and support the product suites in the data privacy niche. Reporting to the director of marketing you will collaborate with marketing, product and sales teams to own the development of the sales enablement process.
- Lead go-to-market strategies including product positioning, market analysis.
- Create clear, compelling value proposition, USP’s.
- Manage the product launch cycle, partnering closely with Product, Demand Generation and Content Marketing to bring new features to market, as well as develop a methodology for segmenting different types of releases.
- Prior and recent experience of working as a product marketing specialist in a fast growth technology/ software company.
- Prior experience writing strategic plans (e.g., market strategy, launch plans) that influence and align diverse stakeholders.
- MBA or business degree preferred.
- Background in analytics and data analysis
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Ideally based to commute to New York but open to conversations with those based on East Coast, US.