Working on behalf of a high-growth Sports and iGaming brand, I am recruiting for an in-house Senior UX Designer. Initially remote/ typically based in central London.
You will be an experienced UX Designer (5 years minimum) who has either designed across sports, igaming, entertainment or similar. You must have proven design and rapid-prototyping skills and a knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Protopie or similar .
The UX team is growing fast and looking for someone with a passion for sports and who is happy to be involved with a variety of design tasks to help grow a high-growth, digital brand. You will be working and considering the UX and creativity across a wide range of digital products.
- Produce UI and UX designs for desktop, mobile and Apps
- Create hi-fidelity product designs, design ideas, user flows, experience maps, wireframes, sitemaps and prototypes
- Design landing pages, in-App designs and undertake UI and UX updates as required
- Run usability tests to validate design solutions
- Collaborate with UX and development team to test and ship features in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of UX design approaches
- Prototyping experience
- Enthusiasm, outgoing & excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of design and rapid-prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Protopie or similar