I have an opportunity for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join an exciting online and consumer service brand. The position can be based in central London or Portsmouth. Hybrid office/ home working is on offer. Salary up to £55k + potential bonus + healthy benefits package.
Key Role Responsibilities include creating: personas, flow diagrams, user journeys, wireframes, designs and content audits in line with business requirements. Working closely with product and development colleagues on the UX design vision and advocating UX across your team and the wider business.
Projects will include website and App design. You will be working across UX and UI design so a portfolio demonstrating your UX and visual/ UI experience is key. Working with product teams, developers, Sprint/Agile and experience using Figma and/ or Sketch or Axure is also beneficial.
- Experience delivering UX/UI work for product development in an Agile environment
- Expert knowledge of UX design, UI/ visual design, brand and design systems
- Validation research and usability testing experience
- A strong knowledge of Figma and/ or Sketch or Axure is also beneficial.
- Website and App design experience
If you're looking for a change and to be part of a growing organisation then get in touch immediately!