My client, an award winning Travel/Lifestyle brand, is currently looking for an outstanding and highly creative SEO specialist, with a passion for data, content and adventure. You'll play a key role in helping the business grow their SEO (technical and organic search) & content efforts on a global scale, by taking ownership of their SEO strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Sharing and implementing SEO best practices in coding, communications, and PR with web developers and other members of the marketing team
- Developing link building strategies
- Writing sparkly yet effective SEO content, from long-form to pillar pages, for blogs, websites, and social media accounts when needed
- Identifying the most important keywords, by country, to drive game-changing organic traffic across all markets
- Reviewing & editing incoming UGC submissions to make sure their content is optimised for SEO
- Compiling, monitoring, and analysing SEO KPIs like organic traffic, keyword rankings, 404 errors, and bounce rates to come up with actionable insights for the broader marketing team
What skills do you need?
- 1-2+ years of SEO experience
- Proficiency in HTML & Excel
- Comfortable using tools like Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush & Screaming Frog Spider is a big plus
- You’ll live and breathe all things SEO and be the go-to for current trends in 2019 as search algorithms constantly evolve
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org