This household name is looking for an SEO Manager to lead both the technical, off-site and on-page SEO workstreams for their main consumer website and associated sites. This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the potential for extension.
- Define the SEO strategy and input into an SEM program to balance paid & owned media
- Review the role of search within customer missions and optimise to improve business output
- Demonstrably improve search rankings and relevance, driving towards a best-in-class site
- Set up and manage clear KPIs and reporting
- Strong stakeholder management
- Mix of strategic and management experience
- Exposure to larger companies, ideally matrix organisations or digital agencies on brand clients
- Ability to transition between technical, platform-based work and more content-focused updates.
- Experience with a number of CMS systems and able to influence implementation so SEO is integrated
- SEO tools knowledge: Adobe Analytics, Search Console, Moz, SEMRush, ContentKing etc
This is a chance to have a clear impact on the SEO performance throughout the digital transformation of this well-known brand, during a pivotal time for the organisation.