A hugely exciting FinTech company with substantial growth plans and investment is now looking to recruit a SEO Manager. They are looking for a talented and motivated SEO specialist to be responsible for using web analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement. The company believes that each person should share in the company’s success which is why they offer a very generous share options scheme.
What will you be doing?
- Using web analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement.
- Owning SEO content production and distribution processes, ensuring content flows from ideation to launch to amplification.
- Working with the product and marketing team to coordinate new webpages and content around new product launches.
- Ensuring SEO content is on-brand; consistent in terms of style quality, and tone; and optimised for search and user experience.
- Building out an ongoing and repeatable backlink strategy.
- Collaborating with design to ensure high quality UX across the whole site.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, continuously evolving the strategy based on new data and insights.
- Supervising the maintenance of content inventories, establishing workflows for auditing, editing, and sunsetting outdated and underperforming content.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 3-5 years of SEO experience and content marketing.
- Strong analytical background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives.
- Validate results driving SEO initiatives in a dynamic growing start-up.
- Expertise with Excel, and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Moz etc.).
- Degree, preferably in English, journalism, public relations, or related communications field.
- Previous experience in fintech or insurance.
- Previous experience in blogger/influencer marketing.
If you believe you have the required skills and want to work for one of the most exciting FinTech brands in London then please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org