SEO Manager – Fashion Brand
A premium, London based fashion brand (with international offices) are seeking a talented SEO manager to act as the leading force behind company SEO activities. This individual will be given the creative freedom to add their own stance on influencing brand SEO success.
- Managing SEO strategies to deliver industry-leading insights and analysis.
- Executing the brands global strategy – providing insights to internal teams.
- Using Specific tools such as Google Analytics, Majestic SEO, Ahref, SEMRush and other any recommended tools.
- Driving keyword research for high value topics.
- Performing in-depth audits of different sites and analysing competitor’s performance.
- Providing competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and providing actionable insight.
- Tracking, reporting and analysing data from SEO campaigns and strategies.
- Working closely with the global SEO manager.
- Delivering a strong content plan that has a direct impact on organic search results.
- 4 years minimum experience in SEO focused roles.
- Strong analytical skills with Excel and other tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience in other online marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SEO, ASO, PPC and influencer marketing.
- Spanish language speaking skills