A hugely exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager has arisen with a global Digital Consultancy. The company helps businesses create a winning digital marketing strategy and a powerful customer experience with some of the most globally recognised brands. This role will be responsible for producing ongoing global-facing content whilst managing and approving content from regional teams around the world.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining an active social media presence for brands across platforms
- Managing social media calendars, including drafting post copy, coordinating assets, scheduling posts, and publishing on global-facing channels
- Managing regional content calendars, and responsible for regional content-approval
- Giving general social support to regional teams
- Create and edit engaging original content and source user-generated content in a variety of media types, including images, videos, Stories, GIFs, etc
- Collaboration and development of content with creative teams and agency
- Creation of social media strategies per product
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years of social media management experience
- Experience using social media tools such as Hootsuite/Talkwalker
- An analytical mind, that can make actionable insights from data/analytics
- Paid media/campaign experience
- A flexible & proactive personality
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org