Social Media Manager
Upto 32k depending on experience
About the company
A unique sport driven digital media business that uses branded content to reach an ever-growing customer base for their clients.
Reporting into the Head of Social Media, this position is placed within the Commercial team and involves working with one of the world’s premium motor vehicle manufacturers in a sports arena.
- To design and deliver copy to support content pieces for campaigns across all social channels.
- Create engaging creative around general key dates in the sporting calendar.
- Using creative and editorial skills to ensure that posts are of the highest quality
- Support with social strategy development.
- Working closely with client stakeholders in providing insights on campaign performances
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience in delivering the social media feature of a brands’ digital marketing strategy.
- Extensive experience of using social media channels and be able to analyse and interpret data for reporting purposes
- Exceptional knowledge of sport and you must have experience in working in sport including clubs and fan engagement from a social perspective.
- Experience with B2B digital marketing in technology, with a focus on demand generation and marketing automaton
- A keen creative eye with experience of designing posts with tools like adobe, photoshop.