SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Award – winning, International and innovative Digital content and PR Agency, that is experiencing rapid growth due to recent client wins.
Reporting to the Digital Director, the Social Media Manager will play a huge role in the way the agency moves forward with their social and digital offering. You will focus on all elements of Social Media, planning and executing campaigns, interacting, reporting and evaluating the content created and outputted for a wide range of clients across many different sectors.
- Take ownership of social channels for a variety of clients across, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Develop and implement paid social campaigns
- Plan and brief content creation
- With the support of Account Handlers, liaise with clients to confirm content calendars, provide updates, suggest new creative ideas
- You'll have significant experience creating and implementing paid plan across social and the content space
- You are working across Social Media in an agency environment and have experience developing social media solutions for B2B and B2C audience
- Analysing social media insights to provide recommendations on social content to output.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders, building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Experience in Media Planning and buying is highly desirable.