One of the world's top 50 licensors is currently looking to recruit a Social Media Manager at a very exciting time in the company’s growth. The company works across the globe covering over 100 countries and more than 13 product categories.
You will be a key member of the marketing team responsible for social media strategy, planning and execution. You’re a creative and tech-savvy social leader who will drive the growth of social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing all social platforms and will be responsible for producing impactful and engaging social content and campaigns ensuring all social feeds are elevated, curated and reflect the companies brand.
What will you be doing?
- Manage social platforms to drive strategy, growth of channels and engagement of followers
- Deliver visually inspiring imagery and engaging copy that reflecting the brand
- Develop inspiring social content that actively grow their global communities, from scheduling and creating amazing imagery across all platforms, including production of photography, video, graphics and giffs
- Maintain knowledge of current social media trends
- Manage agency partners
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/design, journalism or related field at least 3 years’ working in a social media role
- Fashion Industry experience, would be an asset
- Proven success in international markets
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Demonstrated success executing social media campaigns, and as part of an integrated seasonal campaign