Are you looking to be part of a rapidly scaling well-backed tech platform start-up?
This social technology company has built a strong foundation and is growing their social media community through brand partnerships, subscriptions and ecommerce propositions; the scope for the platform is immense.
They are looking for a social media moderation lead to build a team of moderators, create and drive the moderation support process and offering, and collaborate across the teams to ensure this essential component of the platform is working smoothly as the community develops.
A social-focused tech platform with notable partnerships and considerable scope for expansion.
Reporting to the Community Head, you'll be establishing moderation strategies, setting KPIs and building a team to execute moderation and support.
- Build and lead a team
- Set the moderation and support strategy
- Align the strategy with the technical functionality by working with the development team (you don't need to be a developer)
- Maximise community engagement, uptake and retention
- Work with product teams to integrate a third party moderation tool or develop in-house tools
- Provide regular insight and analysis on conversations and behavior in the community
- Develop and maintain member support and moderation content
- Establish an ethics framework to cultivate an excellent support and moderation experience
- Work with partners to train and support moderation staff with mental health and safety issues
- Strong skills in support and moderation
- Demonstrable ability to lead and grow a team
- Technical awareness of community moderation tools
- Reporting, analytics and strategic mindset
- Ability to drive progress within a start-up environment
This is a chance to take an instrumental role in setting and driving the moderation strategy, taking ownership of building a team and growing with a scalable company in a niche and very interesting area.