A small, but rapidly growing digital marketing and communications agency working with high profile, international brands, developing bespoke apps and products using the latest Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) hardware urgently requires an exceptional Unity Developer.
What will you be doing:
- Junior to mid-level, with a strong interest in the latest and emerging VR/AR technology.
- Would like to work on a full-time or part time basis in-house. You may even be a freelancer or even own your own business.
- Familiar with the intricacies of Unity
- A stickler for quality design, polished UI and refined UX.
- Comfortable with simple cloud database back-ends
What skills do you need:
- 2 years + experience using Unity
- C++ and C# programming skills and experience
- Previous project experience in developing Augmented Reality apps for iOS, Android and Windows platforms using VuForia, ArToolkit from concept to completion
- Experience publishing apps to App Store and Google Play for public consumption
- Experience with the Google Cardboard SDK
- Knowledge of the new ARKit and iOS 11 and its capabilities
- Familiar with the use of SDKs and APIs for multi-platform apps