I am working for a leading e-commerce drinks brand who are looking for a Video Content Lead to join their team in central London. As the face for the brand, you will oversee all video content across their social channels and present a range of video content in-front of camera.
Responsibilities include planning, storyboarding, presenting and reporting on all video output. You will also be working with marketing teams and head of department in developing social video strategies to engage, retain and grow audiences.
You require a minimum of 2 years’ experience from an e-commerce or social content organisation. Please provide examples of videos you have created and featured in, as well as the social media channels you have helped to grow. F&B or drinks experience is beneficial but not essential for the role.
- Lead the planning, storyboarding and presenting of video content for the brand
- Present video content yourself
- Work with video production teams to edit online videos
- Support marketing goals in developing social video strategies
- Use data to report results and document on-screen performance
- Have a high commercial awareness of different demographics, target audiences etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from an e-commerce or social content organisation
- Proven experience creating engaging social media video content
- Basic filming and/or video editing skills are beneficial
- A keen interest for the drinks industry
Only successful candidate will be contacted