An award winning East London multi platform User Experience agency are looking for a tech lead.
Work includes web, digital design & big build digital projects for sports, entertainment & automotive clients.
Ideally permanent but a long term contractor will be considered.
60/40 hands on development and management
leading and mentoring a team of 4 plus freelance.
- Proven experience of delivering multiple digital projects including but not limited to building performant, scalable and secured web applications, back-end API integration, database development
- Proven team leadership and line management showing team growth
- Experience using Git (BitBucket, Github, Gitlab, etc…)
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap
- Angular.js / React.js experience
- Extensive experience in writing scalable web services using node.js
- Hands on knowledge of designing and developing web services using the AWS stack (CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, S3, EC2, Elasticache, etc…)
- Knowledge of OOP & Design Patterns
- Experience in designing and optimising relational database schemas (MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres SQL, etc..)
- Knowledge of one or more NoSQL database engines (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc…)
- Working knowledge of different caching strategies (Edge, server, key-value stores, etc…)
- Experience with the LAMP stack